Everything about festival tickets, and how and where to get them!
Ticket Categories and Prices
- STANDARD SINGLE TICKET: 150 NOK
- STUDENT TICKETS: 130 NOK
- OPENING & CLOSING CEREMONIES, SPECIAL SCREENINGS: 160 NOK, Jakob Church of Culture 170 NOK
- MEMBERSHIP TICKETS, OSLO CINEMATHEQUE: 120 NOK. Only applies to single tickets for screenings at Oslo Cinematheque.
- CHILDREN’S FILMS FROM THE SOUTH AT OSLO CINEMATHEQUE: 50 NOK for members of the Children’s Cinematheque, 80 NOK for other children. Adults pay full price.
- VEGAVENN (VEGA SCENE): 130 NOK. Only applies to standard single tickets for screenings at Vega Scene.
- CHILDREN’S FILMS FROM THE SOUTH AT VEGA SCENE: 110 NOK. Adults pay full price.
- 10 PUNCH CARD : 1050 NOK (30 % discount; 105 NOK per ticket)
- 20 PUNCH CARD: 1500 NOK (50 % discount; 75 NOK per ticket)
PLEASE NOTE: Punch cards are physical cards and must be purchased in person at Vega Scene, Vika Cinema or Oslo Cinematheque. Punch cards are sold from the 28th of October onwards. Punch cards cannot be used for screenings at Jakob Church of Culture, Happy Hour, or Exterminate All the Brutes.
Punch cards can be used for the duration of the Films From the South festival, 11/11–21/11 2021. Cannot be used for digital ticket bookings; punch card holders must collect their tickets in person at the relevant screening venue.
Our punch cards are not personal, and you may redeem several tickets for one screening.
How do I buy tickets?
Tickets can be bought online and in person from Vika Cinema, Oslo Cinematheque and Vega Scene. You will find direct links to ticket sales for each individual screening from the information page for each film here on our website. Tickets are also sold through each venue's website.
Festival punch cards are physical cards that can be bought in person from Vika Cinema, Oslo Cinematheque, or Vega Scene.
Take a look at our Information page, which has answers to more questions as well as contact information for the festival office.